Sometimes Taking the Exam is Just Easier

So this is Nemo here. These past few weeks there are multiple midterms that I have had to take after the actual day assigned to take the test. Some responses are "you are so lucky" and "cool now you have more time to study." This is not true though, my main message here is SOMETIMES IT IS JUST EASIER TO TAKE THE EXAM.
While everybody that is so jealous of the fact that I don't have to take the exam is busy taking the test, I am in the Emergency Room. This is my "ample study opportunity." Who doesn't want to study when they have an IV, multiple medications pulsing through them, and feel nauseous. Thats when I would be like wow what a great time to focus on school.
The exam is over in two hours tops. I am in the emergency room each time for about nine hours. They also don't have any clue why I am sick. All the doctors at the ER had been able to discern is that they are way out of their league.
What I remember from this week is being in the Emergency room twice in the span of four days and no joke it was for DIFFERENT reasons. I remember being dizzy and nauseous and in intense pain. I also am unable to move my neck past midline. But no, I understand, it so much worse to take the exam. NEWS FLASH: I still have to take the exam, I just have to go to the ER as well.

The lesson from this post is be careful what you wish for.

WE BELIEVE IN YOU!
Tremors and Nemo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"WHY WOULD I WANT TO DATE YOU?"

Things Professors Have Said...

Service Dog and Medical Leave